At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Manages employees performing supplier quality activities to ensure that suppliers’ production and quality systems, special processes, products and services meet purchase contract requirements and applicable regulatory agency and government regulations.
- Position will include particular focus on the approval and management of suppliers providing, using and maintaining Tooling and Digital Product Definition.
- Develops and executes business plans, policies and procedures and develops organizational and technical strategies to improve supplier performance.
- Provides education and coaching on the Quality System.
- Acquires and manages resources and leads process improvements.
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners, suppliers and direct reports.
- Manages, develops and motivates employees.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience working with quality systems (e.g., Boeing Quality Management System (BQMS), International Organization for Standardization (ISO9001), Aerospace Standard (AS91001))
- 5+ years of experience working in Quality, Supplier Quality or Supplier Management
- 5+ years of experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders (i.e. business partner, customer, Finance, suppliers) in planning and executing projects
- Experience leading and managing a team
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.