Position: Supervisory Management and Program Analyst, GS – 14
Division: NSB Terrorist Screening Center
Unit: Nominations and Data Integrity
Location: Washington, DC
Working Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Flexible)
- Responsible for directing and monitoring the progress of administrative activities in order to accomplish Division goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert regarding terrorist watchlisting and related processes, guidance, and applications.
- Enables subordinates to exercise consistent, reliable and timely decision making related to Watchlisting matters.
- Supervises complex studies, analyzes staff activities related to long-term planning, authorized staffing levels, attrition, strategic planning, and performance measures.
- Provides guidance to senior management regarding the administrative requirements of the Division, and reviews administrative materials relating to the Watchlisting process.
- Assigns work, trains, evaluates performance, handles disciplinary matters, and approves leave for personnel.
- Prepares and presents briefings to Division and other FBI management as required.
- Your application will be evaluated and rated under the FBI’s Candidate Rating Procedures.
- Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement and will be compared to your responses to the online assessment questionnaire.
- High self-assessment in the vacancy questions that is not supported by information in your resume, and/or supporting documents may eliminate you from Most Competitive status.
- If you are deemed Most Competitive, you will be referred to the selecting official for further consideration.
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem Solving/Judgment
- Managing Human Resources
- Administrative/Organizational Policies and Procedures
To apply for this job please visit apply.fbijobs.gov.