At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is seeking a Staff Analyst (level 2) – Cost Account Analyst to join our Defense, Space and Security team in Mesa, AZ. This individual will provide financial and scheduling support to the Production Engineering team with limited supervision. We encourage anyone with a strong background in Accounting or Finance to apply!
- This position is supporting the Apache program capability as a Cost Account Analyst (CAA) in Vertical Lift Attack Engineering
- Responsibility for managing the scope, budget, schedule, resource control, performance, and analysis of the control accounts of a major engineering team
- Collaborates with and utilizes inputs from multiple business functions (i.e. Engineering Team Leads, Program Management, Contracts, Estimating, Integrated Scheduling, Finance, etc.) to develop and maintain integrated project schedules and budgets.
- Analyzes, initiates, and communicates changes to project baseline plans for schedule and cost.
- Provides inputs to Finance in development of program cost structure and set up of control account work statements
- Plans and directs the effort, participates in determinations of budget and manpower requirements.
- Tracks and reports progress of individual work packages within control account scope using Earned Value Management (EVM) system tools.
- Understands, prepares, and submits causes of variances to plan via Variance Analysis Report (VAR) and provides associated corrective action/recover plans, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience with Defense program Financial Controls or Cost Accounting
- Experience conducting earned value within the CSPR (Cost Schedule Performance Reporting) tool
- Experience with COGNOS
- Experience developing and maintaining integrated resource-loaded project schedules, including the use of project management tools and software such as MS Project, Milestones, Primavera, Open Plan Professional, etc.
- Earned Value Management (EVM) silver medallion or higher
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.