The Senior Workday Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist is an integral member of the HR IT product management team in the area of hiring and onboarding on Workday platform and other connected systems. Candidate in this role leads the activities to define and manage product strategy, features, and actionable plans to deliver them. HR IT comprises of industry leading HR products such as Workday & ServiceNow, that are built on state-of-the-art technologies built on SaaS and Cloud products. Senior HR IT Product Manager will actively collaborate with multiple HR stakeholders to shape Human Resource services leveraging technology.
- Collaborate with Human Resources function on providing systems capabilities on Workday platform, supporting Human Capital Management, Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management and Talent Management
- Mentor Information Technology team on Workday product concepts and standards, and leads Workday projects
- Use Workday experience and technical proficiency to gather requirements, design, develop, test and implement solutions based on business requirements and industry standards
- Build Workday integrations using standard Workday Integration tool sets, and perform Unit Test
- Gather and evaluate end user requirements. Understand the implications of Workday configuration choices made, collaborate with various IT product teams, and partner with cross-functional teams to ensure and deploy cohesive system solutions
- 3+ years of experience in Workday module configurations or integrations in one more of Human Capital Management core, Recruitment, Onboarding, Performance Management, Talent Management modules
- 3+ years of experience in leading enterprise-wide Human Resources system implementations
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.