As a Senior Researcher in the Product ML Research team, you will have the opportunity to drive and execute bleeding-edge research in a variety of topics (examples include but are not limited to graph learning, causal inference, next-gen recommender systems) working in close partnership with other researchers in the team, the algorithms engineering team and a wide range of product teams. You will work cross-functionally with engineering and product to prototype, test, and implement your research in order to deliver improvements to the member experience and drive change across the company while also being actively engaged with the outside ML community through publications, organizational activities and academic collaborations.
- Ample ML research experience, in academia or industry, in fields such as recommendation systems, graph learning, content understanding (NLP, CV), and game theory.
- A history of ideating and leading ambitious research projects inspired by real-world challenges
- Passion for building strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues to tackle big, cross-functional problems
- Exceptional communication with technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to thrive with minimal oversight and process
- We use TensorFlow, Spark, Python, and Scala a lot, so knowing these things helps. However, we do have incredible infrastructure (see here and here) so other technologies are certainly on the table
To apply for this job please visit jobs.netflix.com.