The Blizzard Animation team is looking for a Senior Cinematic Producer with proven experience producing animation, visual effects, or game trailers. A successful candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of a variety of animation pipelines, exhibit outstanding communication skills and have relevant experience managing a team of digital artists to successfully deliver the assigned content on time, on budget and a level of quality that Blizzard is known for.
- Manage the daily flow of communication for their given project(s) including organizing dailies, taking/distributing notes, active participation as part of show leadership, and help maintain crew and studio morale.
- Create and manage project schedules, budgets, track tasks, and deadlines as needed.
- Communicate goals and progress to team members, upper management, game development, and support teams by creating weekly/monthly reports and milestone check-ins.
- Organize meetings that facilitate creative discussions between Blizzard.
- Animation, Game Development Teams, and any support teams as necessary.
- Sets goals for department and project deliverables and communicate progress to team members, upper management, game development, and support teams by creating weekly/monthly reports and milestone check-ins.
- Ensures that team members have the resources they need to complete their tasks/assignments including but not limited to assets and tools.
- Work with other departments to determine scope as well as schedule localization, sound, post, and marketing needs for the project(s).
- 5+ years of animation or VFX linear media production.
- Successful track record of building and leading creative teams.
- Existing knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games, characters, or existing lore is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently as needed.
- Ability to build and develop strong relationships across all of Blizzard.
- Ability to foresee and identify potential issues/roadblocks, then facilitate and lead discussions to minimize their impact on production.
- Able to filter, evaluate and deliver criticism on a professional level.
- Knowledge of 3D animation production pipelines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.blizzard.com.