At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) Space & Launch (S&L) Software Development and Integration Capability team is seeking a first-line Software Manager located in Kent/Tukwila, WA.
- Manages employees performing engineering and technical activities in the area of Software Engineering, both embedded/real-time and mission applications
- Develops and executes project and process plans across multiple program areas
- Implements policies and procedures, and sets operational goals
- Performs staffing function for software engineering discipline across a diverse program portfolio
- Manages a group of roughly 25 direct reports
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, program partners, and direct reports
- Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate degree from an accredited course of study, in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other technical degree
- 5+ years of experience with full software development life cycle.
- 1+ years of experience with Agile software development.
- 3+ years of experience leading or managing projects and/or teams.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.