About the job
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
At Netflix Aviation we tell our story through the passion we share for providing a world-class travel experience. We are a passionate team of pilots, maintenance professionals, schedulers, and flight attendants that are experts in balancing global operations within the unique Netflix culture. Our team is proud of the role we play in bringing joy to our members — we cannot produce films, TV series, and documentaries without air travel. We make the world a smaller place for Netflix stories to unfold.
The Role And Responsibilities
This role is multifaceted and is intended to give support to the Aircraft Maintenance Technicians, and will report directly to the Aviation Maintenance Manager.
It is key that you develop relationships, identify and solve problems, and at all times act in the best interest of Netflix. You will contribute to a growing, diverse, and inclusive culture by encouraging an open minded and collaborative environment with your colleagues, partnering with our other teams to share ideas and feedback, and ensuring operational alignment.
Daily tasks of the Aircraft Line Service Technician will vary and may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Aircraft movement(s), to include Marshaling and Towing
- Performing general interior and exterior aircraft cleaning duties
- Driving vehicles and equipment in areas congested with moving and/or stationary aircraft
- Providing basic aircraft service functions, e.g. fuel, lavatory, water, etc.
- Greeting pilots, crew members, and passengers, handling baggage, and assisting with customer service duties as needed
- Ensuring support equipment, hangars, and ramp areas are kept serviceable, clean, and orderly
- Other duties assigned by the Aviation Maintenance Manager
- Must have the ability to pass the airport background check, badging, and driving test
- Must have the ability to work with a variety of support equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to work a less traditional schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.