At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
- Contribute to team effort by Market Intelligence and Business Analytics
- Develop better insights into drivers, challenges, milestones, and other business and market factors;
- Analyze market information and competitive intelligence to drive critical business decisions;
- Support appropriate marketing research studies and analysis needed to support successful current and future commercialization of proprietary products;
- Work with agencies and vendors conducting market research, in line with overall vendor strategy;
- Process, analyze and report secondary market data identifying relevance and implications of current and emerging trends;
- Coordinate tactical execution of Customer Experience (Satisfaction) tracking program;
- Support strategic exercises such as annual brand planning forecasting.
- Currently enrolled in a graduate level program (holds a bachelor’s degree);
- Strong analysis (Microsoft Excel), synthesis skills and ability to draw insights from research and analytics;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in impactful oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories, as well as structure syntheses and recommendations;
- Abilty to utilize project management skills;
- Travel up to 10% of the time.
- Ability to lead efforts to understand customer and market dynamics and present this knowledge accurately;
- Knowledge of the US Healthcare environment across multiple segments, particularly institutional and providers;
- Solid knowledge of and experience with relevant syndicated pharmaceutical and/or device data sources data sources such as IMS DDD and Hospital Supply Index (HSI);
- Medical devices and/or pharmaceutical experience;
- Prior experience in commercial market intelligence (primary and secondary research, third party data analytics, vendor management,
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteransBayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES:
Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.