Our teams of professionals help our corporate and institutional investor clients to develop resilient businesses that effectively manage ESG risks and opportunities. As a Manager you will lead KPMG’s ESG Services teams to support our clients on their Sustainability journeys. This includes supporting them in developing their ESG strategies and approaches, the integration of ESG in decision making and investment decisions, amongst others. You will also help to further our business development, including service development and thought leadership. Clients will look to you to add value to their business through insights on their management of emerging sustainability challenges and their reporting and disclosure practices.
- Exhibit leadership and contribute to the professional development of our team by fostering an ‘always learning and sharing’ culture.
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of their strategic ESG and sustainable finance initiatives.
- Support client relationships and practice development initiatives.
- Pursue informal education and professional development opportunities to continually develop skills.
- Manage advisory teams in the delivery of ESG and sustainable finance engagements.
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential.
- Experience in assessing climate change related risks and opportunities.
- Strong familiarity with sustainable finance and approaches of ESG integration in lending, underwriting and/or investing, ideally from industry experience.
- Master’s degree, additional professional designations like CFA would be a plus.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and in writing, and ability to translate complex messages and recommendations into concise proposals, reports and presentations.
- Minimum of five years professional experience in a supervisory capacity in sustainability, sustainable finance and/or sustainable investing.
- Fluent in Microsoft applications.
To apply for this job please visit globalcareers.kpmg.com.