Infrastructure Analysis Unit (IAU) is responsible for enabling the delivery of reliable, effective, and fiscally responsible technical solutions for the FBI by using analysis, process improvements, and tools that maximize value of services delivered by IT Infrastructure Division. IAU also seeks to minimize the number and severity of incidents within the enterprise that impact system usability and availability. The IT Program Manager will serve as the IT Infrastructure Division (ITID) Value Stream Engineer (VSE) and as the Subject Matter Expert for ITID’s Agile Operations. The VSE facilitates the ITID Agile processes and execution, respectively. They escalate impediments, manage risk, help ensure value delivery, and drive division-wide improvement.
- Manage and optimize the flow of information on all ITID efforts for ITID using the Agile Tracking Tool.
- Facilitate the ITID’s prioritization process each release and work directly with the ITID Assistant Director to establish and communicate release priorities and strategic themes.
- Collaborate across division leadership, including Product Mangers, Product Owners, Architects, and other stakeholders throughout the ITID release cycle to ensure strategic alignment and execution.
- Establish and communicate the Release calendars for Release Cycles.
- Ensure Art Visions, Roadmaps, and Backlogs are current and facilitate Pre and Post Leadership Release meetings and Mid Release Check-in.
- Your application will be evaluated and rated under the FBI’s Candidate Rating Procedures.
- Your resume and supporting documentation will be used to determine whether you meet the job qualifications listed in this announcement and will be compared to your responses to the online assessment questionnaire.
- High self-assessment in the vacancy questions that is not supported by information in your resume, and/or supporting documents may eliminate you from Most Competitive status.
- If you are deemed Most Competitive, you will be referred to the selecting official for further consideration.
To apply for this job please visit apply.fbijobs.gov.