Website Freddie Mac
We are seeking a creative, hands-on Senior Tech Lead – AWS Cloud & DevOps Engineer to be a member of the Innovation Lab’s Tech Strategy (iLab Tech) Team. As a Senior Technical Lead, you will be working on a wide range of Innovation Projects such as Mobile Application Development, Full Stack Development, Machine Learning and Blockchain. By building CI/CD pipelines for Mobile, Microservices, AI/ML and BlockChain technologies! You will be building iLab environments for the product/concept incubations across multiple clouds – AWS & GCP.
You will bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: AWS Cloud Formation Templates/Terraform Scripts /Ansible Playbooks, Kubernetes (EKS), Docker, Git/Github/Bitbucket, NoSql databases, Java Spring Boot, Angular, React Native, Selenium,/ Cucumber, NoSql databases Data Engineering and Machine Learning.
**This is a hybrid position requiring 2 days in the office and 3 days remote**
- Automation Test Engineers to ensure the CI/CD pipelines incorporate Automated Tests for Integration/API, UI, Regression, Health Checks & Smoke Testing
- CI/CD Engineers to promote software code deployments by building and leveraging CI/CD pipelines across the various Incubation Environments across multiple clouds by bringing in BizDevSecOps for Mobile, Microservices, Chatbots & Virtual Agents including the AR/VR (Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality), BlockChain and AI Machine Learning Concepts.
- Provide consulting and advice to Machine Learning
- Cloud Engineers to create Concept Incubation environments to build MVP Alpha and Beta Products which can leverage PII data for in market concept testing of new products and their features
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional Certification
- GCP – Professional Cloud Architect strongly preferred
- Master’s in Computer Science or MIS strongly preferred
- GCP – Cloud DevOps Engineer strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Native technologies (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
- 4+ years of experience using InfoSec tools such as SonarQube, Fortify, etc
- 10+ years of experience in DevOps Engineering
- 5+ years of experience working within Agile Development Practices
- 5+ years of Automated Testing Experience (Gherkin, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience using build and deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, AWS EKS, AWS ECS, Spinaker, Bitbucket)
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional Certification
- 1-2 years Mobile CI/CD (Bitrise) & AI Ops experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS
- AWS Machine Learning Specialty Certification strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit careers.freddiemac.com.