We are seeking a highly motivated System Security Engineer (ISSE) looking for hands-on experience and an opportunity for career growth. This role is in support of multiple, force protection systems involving Microsoft, Linux, and Virtualized (VMware) services. Working as part of a team, the ideal candidate will facilitate compliance with NIST’s Risk Management Framework, SP 800-53 security controls, and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS).
- Identify, Select, and Implement applicable security controls for various operating systems and applications IAW NIST SP 800-37, Risk Management Framework.
- Develop and maintain bodies of evidence (BOE) for managed information systems, custom application, services, and networks.
- Develop and disseminate system security policies, processes, and likewise governing products in service of maintaining a low operational risk picture.
- Conduct internal vulnerability assessments and facilitate external Audits.
- Coordinate security-related tasks and activities across other functional areas E.g. Program Management, Engineering, Software Development, etc.
- Produce documentation in response to, and satisfaction of information security requirements.
- 3-5 years of experience configuring and securing systems to achieve compliance with Security requirements (Controls, STIGS).
- 1+ years of experience conducting Assessment and Authorization (A&A) using Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities; across all 6 steps.
- 1-3 years expertise administering Windows, Linux, VMWare, and Cisco network devices, in an enterprise or tactical environment.
- 1+ years experience with the Microsoft Office Suite. E.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- 1+ years experience and competency with Nessus/ACAS and HBSS/McAfee ePo.
- 1+ years working with and understanding classified networks, systems, and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.