You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
- Create a variety of regular and ad hoc reports, with direction and assistance from HRCs.
- Project work, as assigned.
- Create draft presentations.
- Draft communications to business units and stakeholders.
- Conduct exit interviews for key talent groups, presenting out data alongside employee survey, to tell the story of what changes need to be made.
- Establish effective relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with HR specialists in our HR Centres of Excellence, as needed.
- Provide administrative support for various HR processes including performance development, pay planning and promotions.
- Provide additional support to the team as required, such as research, preparation of spreadsheets, etc..
- Strong technical proficiency with experience using Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and PowerPoint, and interest in learning new application functionality.
- Completed a Bachelors or post-graduate degree in HR or related field.
- Excellent English (oral and written) communication skills, acumen and innovative thinking.
To apply for this job please visit globalcareers.kpmg.com.