Website Bank Of America
Our Global Investment Banking business is primarily organized into 10 industry/product teams focused on specific sectors. These include: Consumer & Retail, Natural Resources, Financial Institutions, Financial Sponsors, Real Estate, Gaming & Lodging (REGL), Global Industrials, Healthcare, Leveraged Finance Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT).
Do you want to generate solutions that make an impact and build long term client relationships? Our investment banking summer associate program offers you the opportunity to be part of an industry or product focused team that manages capital raising and strategic advisory transactions for our clients around the world.
As a summer associate, your role during the internship will provide you with a valuable analytical based work experience focused on the financial markets that will give you true insight into life as an investment banker.
- Participation in due diligence sessions, and preparation of presentation and other materials for clients.
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models.
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations and merger consequences.
- Management of several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Communication and interaction with deal team members.
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research.
To apply for this job please visit campus.bankofamerica.com.