Website Bank Of America
Submit a fellowship application through the MBA Fellowship – Global Investment Banking Associate Program.
The Bank of America MBA Diversity Fellowship Program will award merit-based fellowships to Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, military veterans, LGBT students with disabilities and women in their second year of business school.
To be considered please apply online via our website campus.bankofamerica.com
- Up to $40,000 of total tuition and fees towards the first year of your MBA Program
- A paid summer internship with Bank of America Securities Global Banking Markets businesses
- The opportunity to receive further funding towards total tuition and fees for the second year of your MBA program
- Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, military veterans, LGBT, students with disabilities, women in second year of business school
- Admitted to a U.S. based AACSB accredited business school for the 2020-2021 academic year
To apply for this job please visit campus.bankofamerica.com.