Website Freddie Mac
Are you looking to impact the US economy? The Single Family development team is looking for a new agile team member to join one of our product teams. We are currently working new and innovative solutions for our suite of applications. Apply now and learn why there’s #MoreAtFreddieMac!
**This position is a hybrid work schedule, requiring 2 days in the office and 3 days remote**
- Create, enhance our suite of applications for Freddie Mac Single Family
• Engage in the agile process and bring new perspectives and ideas
• Participate in the modernization of the suite
- 5+ Years of experience SQL and No SQL database technologies – MongoDB, Snowflake, Hadoop, EMR
- 2+ Experience developing with microservice-based architectures, container orchestration frameworks: Kubernetes/Amazon EKS. Hands-on development experience working in restful microservices with spring boot in Java 11
- Experience in Technical documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Agile software development project methodologies preferred.
- Experience in Unit testing and testing scripts
To apply for this job please visit careers.freddiemac.com.