Website The Walt Disney Company
About the job
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Disney Corporate Creative Resources (DCCR) provides creative services and solutions to a broad array of corporate business units at The Walt Disney Company (TWDC). The Video Editing and Production Intern will be part of a team responsible for executing a range of projects for DCCR clients.
In the role of Video Editing and Production Intern, you will be primarily responsible for taking video, audio, music, images and other assets and bringing them to life in a range of projects from social content to marketing sizzles. This is a role for a creative individual with a desire to learn more about the entire production process, and a willingness to collaborate within a team environment to create content that adheres to brand guidelines. The ideal candidate has a foundational knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects and a desire to build upon existing skills. The role requires a detail-oriented person with a general understanding of The Walt Disney Company, its various brands and their storytelling.
A Day in the Life…
The Video Editing and Production Intern will be assigned projects from the DCCR project management team. They may attend a kickoff meeting, often-times with the client, to receive initial guidance followed by internal meetings with the Graphic Designer, Video Manager, Project Manager and others, to receive clear project requirements, links to assets and resources, and a delivery deadline. The Video Editing and Production Intern will then work independently to create a first edit for review by the Video Manager and others. They will then be given specific feedback prior to the work being presented to a client. The intern will work on any necessary revisions and arrange final delivery of the project.
The Video Editing and Production Intern may occasionally be asked to support the video production team in on-location or virtual recording sessions, during which they will assist with set-up and operation of video production equipment. This will be a learning opportunity and they are not required to have technical knowledge of video production equipment.
Basic Qualifications :
What we are looking for…
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- 1+ years of experience using Adobe Premiere preferred
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in learning more about The Walt Disney Company and its brands.
- Detail-oriented, careful review of their work – quality control is key
Required Education :
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Film, Communications Majors are encouraged to apply
Preferred Education :
Classes or courses related to film and television production are welcome.
Additional Information :
- The approximate dates of this internship are June 2022 through January 2023.
- Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
- Able to provide own housing and transportation in the Los Angeles area
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.