Website The Walt Disney Company
About the job
Our team is responsible for developing the strategic framework in how National Geographic promotes its series, specials or films that air on National Geographic, Disney Plus and Hulu. The Marketing Strategy team oversees the development of marketing materials, collaborating with the creative, social, PR and media teams, as well as with other internal stakeholders, to ensure messaging across disciplines is aligned with overall strategy.
The intern will help with the day-to-day responsibilities of the Marketing Strategy team as it relates to ongoing campaigns for the brand. These include marketing campaigns that are in their earliest stages of understanding the content and formulating a strategic blueprint, to active campaigns already in market. Responsibilities include:
- Aid the Strategy team in the development and execution of our marketing campaigns for upcoming National Geographic television series and films across National Geographic and Disney+.
- Gain exposure to the campaign process, from messaging to placement, across different types of media.
- Learn how to execute 360 marketing campaigns.
- Develop a Competitive Review, watching and analyzing our main competitors’ streaming services and promotional content – learning about targeting, audience drivers, branding, and the levers used to drive tune-in and execute promo strategies, all in final preparation of a project to inform the team of the findings.
Basic Qualifications :
Candidates must provide a cover letter with the submission of the application.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and organized
- Ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Adept at learning new software
- Sophomore, Junior, Senior, or Recent Graduates
Additional Information :
- Candidates must provide a cover letter with the submission of the application.
- At least 18 years of age
- Unrestricted work authorization
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at the time of application.
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- The candidate must be available to work full-time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
- The dates of this internship are June 6, 2022- August 19, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.