As part of the Advanced Technology Centers, we focus on delivering tomorrow’s innovations to our clients today. \As part of the Tampa Advanced Technology Center, we will invest in your training and ensure you are enabled to learn new skills and enhance your existing knowledge. You will have an opportunity to be part of and help develop an amazing work culture that is based on diversity and collaboration.
The people who join us at Accenture are exceptionally talented and grow in a workplace where they can be themselves, continuously learn, and make a difference. Are you ready to imagine the impossible and enjoy the thrill of making it happen? Exciting projects await.
This position is for a Customer/1 Application Data Specialist where you will be responsible for the technical design and development of data-related solutions, especially related to conversions, integrations, archival and business reporting, for the Customer/1 CIS application for large utility companies. This role also includes the support of junior designers/developers in a global delivery model
- Work with client business analysts to gain understanding of the stated business data requirements and documented functional requirements for Customer/1.
- Translate the business and functional requirements into application data requirements, especially related to conversions, integrations, archival and business reports. Examples include data mappings, data controls, report designs, archival strategies, and data integration definitions.
- Develop technical designs for the Customer/1 application data based on business and functional design requirements. Designs include data solution approach options, noted impacts, testing and controls recommendations and an estimate of the work effort based on stated changes.
- Assist conversion and reporting development teams, that includes technical and functional assistance on how to implement the data solutions and related controls and error processing, review of changes and test plans/results and coaching/training of junior resources.
- Complete Application Development for complex data components such as business reports, ETL mappings, data control reports, data quality monitoring, and data integrations.
- A minimum of 3 years of Customer/1 Application Development experience
- A minimum of 3 years Data Conversion, including data mapping and ETL development
- A minimum of 3 years years of SQL design/development experience
- A minimum of 3 years years of COBOL design/development experience
- A minimum of 3 years years of Informatica design/development (or equivalent ETL tools)
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.