The Costume Design & Development team is responsible for the designing, developing, and producing of costumes for Entertainment and Operational Cast Members supporting the Disneyland Resort, Aulani Resort, Shanghai Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
“WE BRING MAGIC TO LIFE – FOR EVERYONE!” The Walt Disney Company is a global leader in world-class family entertainment and innovative technology, delivering unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world. Disney Live Entertainment is a dynamic entertainment environment, making Dreams Come True for millions of guests.
We are looking for an experienced individual with an innovative mind-set and a passion for Disney quality and Magical creativity. We are seeking a motivated individual who will ensure that the Disney standards are reflected consistently in all design efforts
- Performing design research and developing design presentations.
- Technical illustration experience (line drawings) and artistic rendering capabilities.
- Partnering with Costume Designers and Resource Assistants.
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior working towards a BA/BFA in Fashion Design, Merchandising, Costume Design or related field or recent graduate.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime and holidays.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills and willingness to learn new programs.
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills.
- Proven experience using Photoshop and Illustrator.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.disneycareers.com.