The purpose of the Global Partner Solutions (GPS) organization is to enable growth with and through our unique partner ecosystem. As Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) we enable partners to build practices and solutions with our cloud services and to successfully sell, deploy and run them for their customers. This is a partner-facing role that delivers various technical services to our partners including architecture design, proof of concepts, and sales deal enablement. Partners include system integrators, managed service providers, industry solution providers, and startups.
- Application Innovation
- Azure Infrastructure
- Business Applications
- Enables partners to build practices and repeatable solutions by providing guidance and delivering a broad set of technical services
- Provides technical enablement through workshops and hackathons
- Engages with partners in presales and customer projects
- Acts as constructive challenger and trusted advisor with partners to incrementally grow the adoption of our cloud services at partners and its customers.
- Works closely with peers in other partner- and customer-facing roles .
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Technology Management or related field.
- Passion for technology and customer-obsessed.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills in English.
- Enthusiasm towards leading technologies and motivation to learn and grow
- Full Work-Authorization in Germany
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.