You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. We offer boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. We work collaboratively, sharing insights and learning to help each member of the team to succeed with world leading clients across industries.
If you’re looking for a stimulating career working in a vibrant environment, with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be exposed to cutting-edge technologies and capabilities and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- How to shape the future of marketing transformation, working with our clients to develop a roadmap of change that helps them to drive growth, brand performance and new ways of working
- How to combine human ingenuity with technology to make change happen in practice, supporting the people who work in our client businesses to navigate and thrive through times of change
- How to help our clients develop and deliver winning customer experiences
- How to support our clients to address today’s financial reality: optimizing marketing investments, and identifying opportunity to fuel growth, using proprietary analytics tools and benchmarks.
- 5-10 years marketing experience in a blue-chip client role and/or marketing consultancy or agency
- Leading the development and delivery of marketing strategies for a blue-chip brand
- Designing and leading the delivery of complex projects including product innovation and marketing campaign development and delivery within a multi-national organisation
- Experience across a breath of marketing disciplines including insight, strategy and planning, innovation, customer experience, e-commerce and social media marketing.
- Strong commercial acumen and experience of managing a P&L
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to influence, collaborate, partner and build relationships
To apply for this job please visit www.accenture.com.