At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Part of the core accounting team continuing intern roles supporting UK and Ireland Regional Finance Centre and related accounting, reporting, billing, collection and payment activities.
- Coordination of month end reporting and close and related reconciliations primarily for BDUK but supporting 7 other business units of The Boeing Company in the UK.
- Assistance and support for year-end statutory accounts (multiple UK entities).
- Accounts payable Non PO support for BDUK, BCASEL, BUKL and BIL. Primarily supporting the allocation and posting of Non-PO costs (eg car leases, utility bills, phone bills, insurance).
- Also supporting the accounting team primarily around BCASEL reconciliations and bank postings.
- General support to the core accounting teams and special projects as-needed.
- Supporting customer and statutory compliance.
- Good Maths and English and relevant finance topics.
- Would be dealing with internal stakeholders mainly but may be some external customer liaison.
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.